Microsoft Windows (commonly known as Win or Windows) is a graphical OS created and launched by Microsoft. Now, it is time to reveal the latest edition of Windows by Microsoft. After the massive success of Windows10 and 10X, Microsoft has come up with Windows 11. According to the latest update, Windows 11 will be released soon. Windows 11 (Operating System) development began in early 2019.
Windows 11 supports the desktop and enhances mobile phones’ performance like tablets, laptops, and smartphones. The latest free applications like PowerPoint, Outlook Mail and Calendar, Excel, Word, and OneNote are accessible on your PC, tablets, notebook, and smartphones with Windows 11. If you want to know everything about Windows 11, then read this article thoroughly.
About Windows 11:
For all Windows users, Windows 11 is the only desired version, and it has always been extravagant. Windows 11 comprises three assistants on older operating systems (OS) for problem circumstances: File Explorer, and Device and Task Manager. You may solve driver issues through the Device Manager.
Windows 11 Enterprise and Windows 11 Pro are incredibly appropriate for advanced applicants and IT experts. Windows 11 Education is also remarkable and the best operating system for students. You may then update from a Home and Pro edition to Education, which promotes your learning institution.
Windows 11 is used on tablets, laptops, desktops, and smartphones, while Windows 11 Mobile Enterprise offers flexibility at the office. As per Microsoft, you may update the Windows 11 versions Pro, Home, and Mobile for free. So, you don’t need to pay any amount to download the latest version of Windows 11.
Features of Windows 11:
- Windows 11 is required with the fantastic option of disabling users or empowering such an element. Also, it will be extremely beneficial for customers.
- Power options have been added to the start menu, and applicants can use the options comprising shut down, rest mode, rest mode, restart, and so on without much stretch.
- The latest feature will come with the applicant identification photo, which will make the entire procedure of restarting, closing down, and getting full sleep comfortable.
- The final version of the windows menu seems excellent, particularly the previous one, but that doesn’t operate who use various gadgets in their y lives.
- In the search option, though, you may focus on the necessary things. A hit in the text field launches the modified search results, in which the exceptionally often used apps and currently opened documents showed without input.
- It permits the access of biometric sensors on the Internet. If you have a device with a Windows Hello sensor, you may access it to log in to a website in the forthcoming.
- It will assist if you also have a well-matched browser (Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari).
- Then start display in tabs supports the separation of the recent approaches and dynamic applications.
- The new menu design operates on Windows 11 with both the dark and light mode. However, you have to allow the dark mode to access various shades and then choose the shade if you wish to access various shades.
- Windows 11 may currently provide an extremely personalized structure, cleaner, and less cluttered taskbar experience using the device signals.
Windows 11 Latest Update and Version for Users:
Like other releases of Microsoft Windows (Operating System) products, Windows 11 arises in different versions designed for different users’ requirements. Firstly, the Windows 11 family version will be the best option for applicants who have many devices and are not worried about protecting commercial data against virus attacks.
Microsoft is recently concentrating on Windows 10 and continuously enhancing the performance in its latest versions. Wait for the release of Windows 11 (Operating System) and be ready for the latest and exhilarating features in the upcoming Windows 11.
Windows 11 Pro Version:
Windows 11 Pro comprises all the features of Windows 11 Home with many add-ons for Windows experts and small companies. You will need all the advantages that arise with the Family version and additional perks focused on protecting your system. Windows 11 Pro applicants may also use Windows Update for small businesses. Windows 11 assists the company handle applicant’s devices and applications and secures sensitive data.
Windows 11 Enterprise Version:
The enterprise edition comprises all the advantages of the pro version and extra perks to handle larger companies. Consecutively, Windows 11 Enterprise version forms on Windows 11 Pro and is also designed for larger firms. With the Windows 11 Enterprise Version, firms also have used Microsoft’s Long Term Servicing Branch. Windows 11 Enterprise version has various supplementary functions.
Windows 11 Version for Phones and Tablets:
Windows 11 Version is only for smartphones and tablets. The latest touch- improved version of office is also comprised of Windows 11. Adequate safety settings should also be accessible for access to the companies. You may also attach your phone to the computer desktop at home with the help of Continuum. Windows also show a modified desktop view of the phone content.
Windows 11 S and IoT Core Version:
If you search on the Internet and perform office work, you may access Windows 11 S. Else; you should choose the “standard version” of Windows 11 Home or Pro. Windows 11 IoT Core is designed for low-cost smartphones, laptops, and PC. It comprises small PCs that are becoming progressively vital on the Internet. Windows 11 IoT core version also promotes the Raspberry Pi 2 single-board PC.
Windows 11 Latest Version For Home Users:
Windows 11 latest version is for home users only. You may access the home version on notebooks, computers, and tablets. The primary Windows 11 Continuum function improves the OS to shift from keyboard to laptop or tablet and touch inputs.
Windows 11 Education Version for Students:
Windows 11 Education Version is for students only. Windows 11 is designed for learning institutions like schools, colleges, universities, and the enterprise edition. If you want to use this version, then you have to purchase the license. Also, if students access Windows 11 Home or Pro at home, they must update to Windows 11 Education.
Windows 11 Version for Phones and Laptops in the Firm:
Windows 11 Mobile Enterprise has been established to access smartphones and tablets in the firm, and for this, you need to purchase the volume license. As per Microsoft, this version is for smartphone devices and should also have the new protection updates as they become available.
Windows 11 Release Date:
As per the latest reports and accessible data, Microsoft will not release any Windows 11, but the concept of Windows 11 is seriously populated. You can suppose the latest versions on your recently Windows 10 with time but not an entirely new Windows 11.
The Microsoft website’s official report states that Windows 10 will be the final Windows operating system (OS), and no Windows 11 will release. Microsoft has not provided any official notice for releasing or denying the Windows 11 version.
As per the latest news, the new version will be released at the month end of November 2020, or maybe it will release on May 24, 2021. If we get any updates about the Windows 11 Release Date, we will update this page with the latest and correct information.
How To Download Windows 11 On Your Device?
According to sources, you will be able to download the Windows operating system 11, just like Windows 10. So, you have to follow the below-mentioned instructions to download and install Windows 11 on your device.
- Firstly, you have to open Chrome on your system and go to the Microsoft Windows official website.
- Then, press on three dots available at the upper side of your browser, and then choose the “More Tools” section and hit on the “Developer Tools” tab. Instead, you can also choose the “Ctrl+Shift+I” key, which will help you open the Developer Tools bar.
- Now, hit on the “Menu” image, and then choose the More Tools > Network Conditions option to allow it.
- Choose the “Select Automatically” tab, which comes under the “User-Agent” option.
- Chrome provides a comprehensive list of pre-arranged applicant agents to select from it. Now, press on the drop-down option and choose the one.
- Open the Developer Tools on the next window open and refresh the download page. After the loading, you will get the drop-down option to choose the version of Windows 11 you wish to download.
- Now, you have to choose the required edition and language, and then press on the “Confirm” tab.
- At last, press either 32 bit or 64 bit to begin the download process.
- If asked, select a location for the download, and then press on the “Save” button.
- Firstly, take a USB drive that must have at least 4GB of storage space.
- Then, you have to download the tool and install it on your PC; this tool will assist you in making a Windows 11 bootable USB.
- After installing the tool, operate this tool and press on the “Browse” tab accessible on the tool’s edge’s upper and right side. Choose the downloaded ISO file and launch it.
- After that, press on the “Next” tab, and it will prompt you to choose the media from which you are going to download and install the Windows 11, and press on the “USB Device” tab.
- Then, in the first step, choose the USB drive attached to your computer and hit on the “Start copying” tab to begin the procedure.
- Afterward, the tool will do the next procedure by itself. After some minutes, your USB will boot up.
- Attach your bootable USB with your PC or tablet, start your PC or tablet again from the boot setting, and then set the “Boot from USB” option.
- Then, the Windows 11 setup will begin loading, and you will need to follow the points to install it successfully.
- You will now see the installation button; you will have to hit on the “Install Now” button and agree with Microsoft’s rules and conditions, and press on the “Next” tab.
- Then, select the option to install a standard Windows copy.
- There will be choices to format hard drive partition, delete, and more on the next screen. You will need to format your initial drive to download and install a new copy of Windows 11.
- After the complete formatting, choose the initial formatted drive and press the next button. Now the installation process of Windows 11 will start automatically.
- After the installation process of Windows 11 is complete, you must fill in the details mandatory by Windows 11. Now, you may access the new Windows 11 on your device.
Main Benefits of Windows 11:
- Windows 11 allows you to search the software required for big and small businesses, and you may operate apps on a window or full-screen. These applications operate in their sandboxes, so they are incredibly safe than old-dated Windows apps.
- Windows 11 is also useful for people who have faced some issues such as blocking webcams.
- Windows 11 will arise with the latest slicker and more robust output and media apps, comprising Videos, new Photos, Maps, Music, Mail, and Calendar.
- The new shortcuts are definite to Windows 11 and permit various things like switching to the latest windows, task view, making a new virtual desktop, closing a virtual desktop, breaking windows together, switching between virtual desktops, and much more.
- Windows 11 will comprise lengthy in-built mobile device management (MDM) abilities creating it simpler to handle a cloud device.
- Windows 11 will also comprise a “game DVR” mode to permit recordings of the last 40 seconds of the game, which is best for social gaming.
People are waiting for the latest and new version of Windows, that is, Windows 11. Microsoft Windows 11 will be the complete and advanced operating system in Microsoft’s Windows history. Many applicants have not been satisfied with Windows 10, so they are keenly waiting for the latest release of Microsoft Windows 11. Please stay connected with this page to get the latest updates about Windows 11 and its release date.